About Dr Vipasha Brajpuriya
- Dr. Vipasha Brajpuriya is currently practising as the Senior Consultant of ENT Surgery at Batra Hospital, New Delhi.
- She is a well-known ENT Surgeon with experience of more than 15 years.
- She completed her M.B.B.S. in 2005 from Rani Durgawati Vishwa Vidyalaya, Jabalpur and M.S. (ENT Surgery) in 2008 from Barkatullah University, Bhopal.
- She has successfully performed thousands of Cochlear Implant Surgery and Skull Base Surgery.
- Dr. Brajpuriya is an active member of the Association of Otolaryngologists of India, Cochlear Implant Group of India and Delhi Medical Association.
- She is proficient in performing Obstructive Sleep Apnea Surgery, Micro Ear Surgery, Stapes Surgery, Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Speech Related Surgery (Phono Surgery), Head & Neck Cancer Surgery and CSF Rhinorrhea Surgery.
- ENT Surgery
List Of Treatments
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Surgery
- Micro Ear Surgery
- Stapes Surgery
- Cochlear Implant Surgery
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Skull Base Surgery
- Speech Related Surgery (Phono Surgery)
- Head & Neck Cancer Surgery
- CSF Rhinorrhea Surgery
- Registrar- Municipal ENT Hospital, Mumbai
- M.B.B.S.- Rani Durgawati Vishwa Vidyalaya, Jabalpur (2005)
- M.S. (ENT Surgery)- Barkatullah University, Bhopal (2008)