About Dr. Vijay Kher
- With over 40 years of experience, Dr. Vijay Kher is among the top nephrologists in India.
- A keen researcher, Dr. Kher has over 180 publications in peer-reviewed journals and has provided more than 350 lectures at national and international scientific events.
- His research interests are kidney transplantation (clinical immunosuppression, pre-emptive kidney transplantation, and steroid-free immunosuppression, cost- containment), the progression of renal disease, acute kidney injury, and glomerulonephritis.
- He has been awarded fellowships of the National Academy of Medical Sciences, Royal College of Physicians Edinburg & Indian Society of Nephrology.
- Clinical Immunosuppressant
- ABO Incompatible Transplantation
- Paired Exchange Donation
- Steroid Free Immunosuppressant
List Of Treatments
- Acute Renal Failure
- Kidney Disease Treatment
- 1985 – 1987 Chief Nephrologists & Head Dept. Of Nephrology at Narinder Mohan Hospital & Research Centre
- 1987 – 1993 Additional Prof & Head, Dept. of Nephrology, at SGPGIMS
- 1993 – 1997 Prof & Chairman Dept. of Nephrology, at Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS)
- 1997 – 2006 Senior Consultant & Co-coo.rdinator Dept. of Nephrology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
- 2006 – 2009 Director Dept. of Nephrology & Transplant Medicine at Fortis Healthcare.
- MD – Internal Medicine – POSTGRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, CHANDIGARH, 1977.
- DM – Nephrology – POSTGRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, CHANDIGARH, 1979.
- MNAMS – Nephrology – National Board of Examinations Ministry of Health Government of India, 1980.