About Dr Vibha Varma
- Dr. Vibha Varma is currently working as the Associate Director of Liver Transplant Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali.
- She is a renowned Transplant surgeon with vast experience of more than two decades ( 25 years).
- She completed her MBBS in 1993 from MKCG Medical College & Hospital, Berhampur University, Orissa and MS (General Surgery) in 1999 from Command Hospital Air Force, Bangalore. Further, In 2004 she pursued DNB (Surgical Gastroenterology) from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi.
- She is the key contributor in establishing the Liver Transplant Program in New Delhi, Mumbai and Ahmedabad.
- Dr. Varma has also served as the Chairperson of the Liver Subcommittee in ZTCC Mumbai and Founding Member of the Liver Transplant Society of India.
- She is an active member of the Association of Surgeons of India, the Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology, the Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India, the Indian chapter of the International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association and Indian Society of Organ Transplantation.
- She has isued more than 100 articles ands publications in National and International medical journals.
- Liver Transplant
List Of Treatments
- Acute liver failure
- Chronic liver failure
- liver cirrhosis
- Hepatic tumour or cancer
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
- Alcoholic liver disease
- Chronic viral hepatitis
- Consultant- Zydus Hospitals & Healthcare Research Pvt. Ltd, Ahmedabad
- Consultant- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Consultant- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi