About Dr V.K. Nijhawan
- Dr. V.K. Nijhawan is currently working as the Senior Consultant of Orthopaedics at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Nijhawan is a renowned Orthopaedician with extensive experience of more than four decades (48 years).
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1975 from Punjab University and M.S. (Orthopaedics) in 1979 from Maharshi Dayanand University.
- His areas of expertise are Hip/Knee Arthroplasty, Revision Arthroplasty, Fracture Treatment, Hand Surgery, Joint & Bone Surgery, Joint Replacement, Spine Disorders, Total Hip Replacement and Total Knee Replacement.
- He has been invited as a speaker at various National and International conferences.
- He has also served as the Chairman at City Hospital, Delhi.
List Of Treatments
- Hip/Knee Arthroplasty
- Revision Arthroplasty
- Fracture Treatment
- Hand Surgery
- Joint & Bone Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Spine Disorders
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Chairman- City Hospital, Delhi
- M.B.B.S.- Punjab University (1975)
- M.S. (Orthopaedics)- Maharshi Dayanand University (1979)