About Dr V.B. Bhasin
- Dr. V.B. Bhasin is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Orthopaedics at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Bhasin is a renowned Orthopaedician with a thriving experience of more than 39 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1982 and M.S. (Orthopaedics) in 1986 from the University of Delhi.
- He is an active member of several organisations such as the Indian Medical Association (IMA), Indian Orthopaedic Association and Delhi Medical Association (DMA).
- He did his medical training in Arthroscopic Surgery from Mass General Hospital, Boston (USA) and Germany.
- He is being commended for performing complicated surgeries successfully.
- He was honoured with the "Prof. T.P. Srivastav" Oration Award by the President of the National Body of Indian Arthroscopic Surgeon.
- Dr. Bhasin has published various articles in National and International medical journals.
- ACL Reconstruction
List Of Treatments
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Fracture Treatment
- Hand Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Spine Disorders
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Consultant-The Westside Clinic, Delhi
- Consultant- City Hospital, Delhi
- M.B.B.S.- University of Delhi (1982)
- M.S.( Orthopaedics)- University of Delhi (1986)