About Dr Tarun Kapur
- Dr. Tarun Kapur is currently associated as the Associate Director & Head of Ophthalmology at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket.
- Dr. Kapur has experience of more than three decades (30 years) in the field of Ophthalmology.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1985 from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi and M.S. (Ophthalmology) in 1990 from Guru Nanak Eye Centre, Delhi.
- He is an active member of several organisations such as the Delhi Ophthalmological Society, All India Ophthalmological Society, Delhi Medical Association and Indian Medical Association.
- In 2001 he did his professional training in Phacoemulsification from I Care, Noida.
- He has also served as the Secretary of the Guru Nanak Eye Centre Alumni Association.
- Dr. Kapur was the Former Sub Editor of the India Medical Association at the South Delhi branch.
- He is proficient in performing surgeries like Phacoemulsification for cataract, surgical and medical management of Oculoplasty and Glaucoma.
List Of Treatments
- Eye care specialist
- Eye Surgery
- Lasik Specialist
- Eyesight problems
- Senior Residency- Guru Nanak Eye Centre, Delhi
- Consultant- Apollo Hospital, Delhi
- Consultant- Fortis Vasant Kunj
- Consultant- Rockland Hospital, Delhi
- M.B.B.S.- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi (1985)
- M.S. (Ophthalmology)- Guru Nanak Eye Centre, Delhi (1990)