About Dr Swati Garekar
- Dr. Swati Garekar is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Paediatric Cardiology at Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai.
- She is a renowned Paediatric Cardiologist with vast experience of more than 20 years.
- Since 2006, She has been associated with Fortis Paediatric Heart Care Center (the first comprehensive Paediatric Cardiac Care Centre in Mumbai).
- Dr. Garekar has received her training in 3 D Echo-Cardiography from Evelina Children’s Hospital, London, UK.
- Her areas of expertise are Echo-Cardiography, Fetal Echocardiography, 3D printing of complex Heart Defects, Heart Failure, Cardiomyopathies, and Heart Transplant.
- She holds the professional membership of the American Society of Echocardiography and the Indian Academy of Echocardiography.
- She is also a member of the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- She is also a member of the American Board of Paediatrics, Paediatric Cardiac Society of India, and the Indian Academy of Paediatrics.
- Dr. Garekar holds several Publications, both Nationally and Internationally and has written many Journals on Paediatric Cardiology.
- Paediatric Cardiology
- Congenital Heart Disease
List Of Treatments
- Fetal Echocardiography
- 3D printing of Complex Heart Defects
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplant
- Simple and Complex Paediatric Cardiac Interventions
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Transesophageal Echocardiogram
- Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization
- Coronary Angiogram
- Cardiac Ablation
- Heart Conditions
- CT Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Consultant (Paediatric Cardiology)- Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai
- Consultant (Paediatric Cardiology)- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Consultant (Paediatric Cardiology)- Fortis Hospital, Kalyan, Mumbai
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- Diploma (Paediatrics)- Children’s Hospital of Michigan, Detroit, Michigan, US (American Board of Cardiology)
- Fellowship (Paediatric Cardiology)- Children’s Hospital of Michigan, Detroit, Michigan, US (American Board of Cardiology)