About Dr Sunil Wani
- Dr. Sunil Wani is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Cardiac Sciences at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai.
- He is a notable Cardiologist with vast experience of more than 20 years.
- In May 2000, he won the First prize in Thesis Competition.
- Dr. Wani regularly contributes to various Global research and publications and has written several journals, both Nationally and Internationally.
- He holds the professional membership of the Cardiological Society of India(CSI).
- He is also a member of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).
- Dr. Wani also holds the professional membership of the European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI).
- His area of interest lies in Adult Interventional Cardiology, and he has successfully performed various procedures, including Coronary Angioplasty, Rotablation, IVUS (Intravascular Ultrasound), TAVR (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement), Pacemaker, ICD (Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator), and CRTD (Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillator).
- Interventional Cardiology
List Of Treatments
- Coronary Angioplasty
- IVUS (Intravascular Ultrasound)
- Chronic Total Occlusion (OCT)
- Primary Angioplasty
- TAVR (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement)
- Angina Pectoris
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Heart Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Primary Angioplasties
- Bifurcation PCI
- Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS)
- Fractional flow reserve (FFR)
- Balloon Aortic Valvuloplasty
- Ballon Mitral Valvuloplasty
- Atrial Septal Devices
- Resident (Cardiology)- KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- Clinical Associate (Cardiology)- Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai
- Consultant (Interventional Cardiology)- Swiss Cardiovascular Center, Bern, Switzerland
- Assistant Medical Director (Invasive Cardiology Department)- Kantonsspital, Luzern, Switzerland
- MD– General Medicine
- DM– Cardiology
- Fellowship- Charles Nicolle Hospital, Rouen, France
- Fellowship (Interventional Cardiology)-Korea University Medical Center, Seoul, Korea
- Fellowship (TAVR)- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles
- Fellowship (Interventional Cardiology)- Swiss Cardiovascular Center, Bern, Switzerland