About Dr Shreyash Gajjar
- Dr. Shreyash Gajjar is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine & Minimal Access Surgery at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai.
- He holds the vast experience of 20 years in Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine & Minimal Access Surgeries.
- He has performed more than 3800 Surgeries, including more than 3250 Arthroscopic Surgeries with a 90%-95% International Success Rate, in the last 8 years at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital.
- Dr. Gajjar specializes in performing evidence-based Advanced Arthroscopic Surgery for various joint-related problems in Children and Adults.
- He has contributed to various International and National Presentations & Publications with several topics, including ACL Reconstruction in Children and Adults, Mucoid Degeneration of ACL, Surgical Management of Frozen Shoulder, Anatomic Study on Hamstrings Graft Harvest, Return to Sports after ACL Reconstruction, Anatomic Study on the Popliteo-Fibular Ligament of the Knee, and Outcome of Rotator Cuff Repairs.
- He is a professional member of the Indian Arthroscopy Society and the Shoulder & Elbow Society of India.
- He is also a member of the International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Dr. Gajjar also holds the professional membership of the Indian Orthopaedic Association and the Bombay Orthopaedic Society.
- Dr. Gajjar is one of the first few Indian Arthroscopy Surgeons who has been invited as an Analyst of The American Journal of Sports Medicine (AJSM) & Arthroscopy (Journal of Arthroscopic & Related Surgery (USA)).
- From 2013-2015 he was an Editor of the Indian Arthroscopy Society.
- Reconstruction & Cartilage Surgery
- Advanced Arthroscopic Surgery
- Joint Replacement Surgery
List Of Treatments
- Fracture Fixation
- Anatomic ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) Reconstruction
- Anatomic PCL (Posterior Cruciate Ligament) Reconstruction
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Replacement
- Multi-Ligament Knee Reconstructions
- Complex Shoulder Rotator Cuff & Bankarts Repairs
- Arthroscopic Joint related Fracture Fixations
- Complex Shoulder Replacement Surgeries
- Elbow Replacement Surgeries
- PRP Injections for Tendon Pathologies
- Bone Marrow Stem Cell Therapy for AVN (Avascular Necrosis) Hip
- Bone Marrow Stem Cell Therapy for Cartilage defects of Knee & Ankle
- All-Arthroscopic Shoulder Acromio Clavicular Joint Reconstruction
- Hip Arthroscopy Assisted Surgery for AVN
- Hip Arthroscopy for Labral Tears
- Surgery for Meniscus/ Ligament Tear
- Cartilage Injury & Patella Dislocation
- Shoulder Arthroscopic Surgery for Dislocation
- Frozen Shoulder Arthroscopic Surgery of Ankle, Hip, Elbow & Wrist Ligament Tear
- Cartilage Injury Deformity (Leg Alignment)
Visiting Surgeon (Hip Surgery)-Wellington Hospital, London, UK
- MBBS–L T M Medical College & Sion Hospital, Mumbai
- MS (Orthopaedics)–G S Medical College & King Edward VII Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- DNB (Orthopaedics)-National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Fellowship (Trauma & Orthopaedics)–Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK
- Fellowship (Surgery)–Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK
- Fellowship (Orthopaedics)–College of Physicians & Surgeons, Mumbai
- Fellowship (Knee Surgery)–St. Vincent, Mercy & Warringal Hospitals, Melbourne, Australia
- Fellowship (Knee Surgery)–Royal Free NHS & Wellington Hospitals, London, UK
- Fellowship (Knee Surgery)–Royal Liverpool & Broadgreen University NHS Hospitals, Liverpool, UK
- Fellowship (Ankle & Foot)–Wirral University Teaching Hospitals NHS, Wirral, UK
- Fellowship (Shoulder, Elbow & Wrist)–Countess of Chester Hospital NHS, Cheshire, UK