About Dr Sewanti Limaye
- Dr. Sewanti Limaye is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Medical Oncology at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai.
- She is a renowned Medical Oncologist with vast experience of more than 20 years.
- She is a member of the Haematology and Medical Oncology Department, USA.
- Her expertise lies in providing medical treatment for all solid tumours, Head & Neck Cancer, Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Sarcomas, Gastrointestinal Cancer, Genitourinary Cancer, and Gynecological Cancer.
- Dr. Limaye also specializes in providing Chemotherapy, Cancer Genomics, Targeted Therapy, and Immunotherapy.
- She has been involved in various research works with leaders at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre and Dana Farber Cancer Institute in Boston, USA.
- Dr. Limaye has escorted several National and International trials and has been a part of Data Safety Monitoring Boards.
- She was recently elected to serve as the National Chair of the Sub-Protocol Arm B of the landmark NCI-MATCH Trial.
- Medical Oncology
List Of Treatments
- All type of Solid Tumors
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Genitourinary Cancer
- Gynecological Cancer
- Cancer Genomics
- Targeted Therapy
- Attending Physician (Medical Oncology)-Phase I–Early Drug Development Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
- Visiting Consultant (Medical Oncology)-Dana Farber Cancer Institute/Brigham Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
- Attending Physician (Medical Oncology)-Columbia University Medical Center/New York-Presbyterian Hospital, New York, USA
- Assistant Professor (Medicine)–Columbia University Medical Center/New York-Presbyterian Hospital, New York, USA
- MBBS–Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur
- MD–New York University
- Resident (Internal Medicine)–NY Downtown Hospital, New York University
- MS (Patient-Oriented Research)–Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, USA
- Diploma (Internal Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology)–Diplomate American Board, USA
- Fellowship (Haematology and Medical Oncology)–Albert Einstein University, North Shore-Long Island Jewish Medical Center, New York, USA
- In 2008, Dr. Limaye won Medical Oncology Research Excellence Award -ASCO 2008 for Excellence in Clinical Research.
- She has been awarded The Rose and Jack Horowitz Award for Excellence in Patient Care.
- She has also won the John-Flynn Young Investigator Award for Excellence in Clinical Research.