About Dr Sanjiv Saigal
- Dr. Sanjiv Saigal is currently working as the Principal Director & Head of Liver transplant & Biliary Sciences at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi.
- Dr. Saigal holds a thriving experience of more than 30 years in the field of Liver transplant & Biliary Sciences.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1989 from Calcutta National Medical College and M.D. (Medicine) in 1994 from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh. Further, he pursued D.M (Gastroenterology) in 1997 from G. B. Pant Hospital, New Delhi, University of Delhi.
- He has successfully performed more than 3400 Liver Transplants with a phenomenal recovery rate.
- He did his medical training in Gastroenterology from Royal College of Gastroenterology, UK.
- He holds Live membership in several associations such as the Congress of Asian Society of Transplantation, Indian Society of Gastroenterology, Indian Association for Study of Liver, Indian Medical Association, National Academy of Medical Science and Asia Pacific Association for the Study of Liver.
- Dr. Saigal is a Founder Member and Vice President of the Liver Transplantation Society of India.
- He has penned more than 125 articles in National and International medical journals.
List Of Treatments
- Acute Liver Failure
- Viral Hepatitis
- Liver Cancer
- Chronic Liver Disease
- Fatty liver
- Hepatitis A, B and C
- Senior Director- Medanta Medicity, Gurugram
- Consultant- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- M.B.B.S.- Calcutta National Medical College, Calcutta (1989)
- M.D. (Medicine)- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh (1994)
- D.N.B.- National Board of Examinations, Govt. of India, New Delhi (1996)
- D.M (Gastroenterology)- G. B. Pant Hospital, New Delhi, University of Delhi (1997)