About Dr Sanjeev Dua
- Dr. Sanjeev Dua is currently working as the Senior Director of Neurosurgery at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Patparganj.
- Dr. Dua is a well-known Neurosurgeon with extensive experience of more than 24 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S., M.S. (Surgery) and M.Ch (Neurosurgery) from King George's Medical College (KGMC), Lucknow.
- He has conducted workshops on Minimal Access Spine Surgery, Disc Arthroplasty, Dynamic Implants and Spacers successfully.
- He was invited as a guest speaker at Various Conferences in India and Abroad.
- He received Gold Medal for being First at the University of Lucknow.
- He holds professional membership of the Asia Pacific Guidelines Committee for Neurotrauma and the National Guidelines Committee on Spinal Injury Management.
- He has several publications and articles in National and International medical journals under his name.
List Of Treatments
- Brain Cancer Treatment
- Brain Tumour Treatment
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Disc Replacement ( Cervical /Lumber)
- Spinal Fusion
- VP Shunting
- Skull Base Surgery
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Minimal Access Spine surgery
- Endoscopic Neurosurgery
- Senior Consultant and Head- Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital and University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS), Delhi
- Associate Professor and Head of Neurosurgery- Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (PGIMS), Rohtak
- Assistant Director (Neurosurgery and Head of Spine Surgery)- Fortis Hospital, Noida
- M.B.B.S.- King George’s Medical College (KGMC), Lucknow
- M.S. (Surgery)- King George’s Medical College (KGMC), Lucknow
- M.Ch (Neurosurgery)- King George’s Medical College (KGMC), Lucknow
- Fellowship- International Neurosurgical Institute, Hanover, Germany