About Dr Sanjeev Arora
- Dr. Sanjeev Arora is a well-known ENT Surgeon with vast experience of more than 20 years.
- Currently, he is practising as the Senior Consultant of ENT Surgery at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1996 and M.S. (ENT) in 2003 from Pt Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak.
- He has successfully performed thousands of Cochlear Implant Surgery, Middle Ear Ossiculoplasty, Micro-Ear Surgery, Head and Neck Surgeries, Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Rhinoplasty and Micro Laryngeal Surgeries with an excellent outcome.
- He holds life membership of All India Rhinology Society (AIRS), Indian Medical Association (IMA), Delhi and Association of Otorhinolaryngology Society of India.
- ENT Surgery
List Of Treatments
- Cochlear Implant Surgery
- Middle Ear Ossiculoplasty
- Micro-Ear Surgery
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Micro Laryngeal Surgeries
- Head and Neck Surgeries
- Nasal Endoscopy
- Oto Endoscopy
- Consultant- Arora ENT Centre
- Consultant- Deepak Memorial Hospital
- Consultant- East Delhi Medical Centre
- M.B.B.S.- Pt Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak (1996)
- M.S. (ENT)- Pt Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak (2003)