About Dr Sanjay Gupta
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta is presently working as the Director of Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery at Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj.
- He is a well-known Cardiac Surgeon with a coveted experience of 26 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1986 and M.S. (General Surgery) in 1991 from MLN Medical College, Allahabad. Further, in 1994 he pursued M.Ch. (CTVS) from K.G's Medical College, Lucknow.
- He is credited for performing more than 5000 cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgeries and 3500 CABG with an excellent recovery rate.
- He is known for performing cardiac surgeries on patients with chronic kidney disease or who are on hemodialysis.
- Currently, he is doing more than 50% of cardiac surgeries without any blood transfusion.
- He is skilled in performing nearly 100% CABGs on beating heart without any conversion rate.
- He has acquired proficiency in performing cardiac surgery on patients having renal dysfunction and chronic renal failure with a great result.
- Dr. Sanjay has published more than 60 articles and papers in National and International medical journals.
- He is a life member of the Indian Association of Cardiovascular-Thoracic Surgeons and Indian Medical Association.
- Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery
List Of Treatments
- Stent placement
- Pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs)
- Open heart surgery
- Coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG)
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Ventricular assist devices
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Heart transplant
- Senior Consultant- Batra Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Delhi
- M.B.B.S.- MLN Medical College, Allahabad, UP (1986)
- M.S. (General Surgery)- MLN Medical College, Allahabad, UP (1991)
- M.Ch. (CTVS)- K.G’s Medical College, Lucknow (1994)