About Dr Sanjay Dudhat
- Dr. Sanjay Dudhat is currently associated as the Head of Surgical Oncology at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai.
- He possesses vast experience of more than 32 years in the field of Surgical Oncology.
- He has received his training in Surgical Oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital.
- His areas of interest are Gastrointestinal Surgery, Breast Cancer Surgery, Thoracic Cancer Surgery, and Esophagus Cancer Surgery.
- Dr. Dudhat has received the best paper writing award organized by the Editor of Indian Medical Journals and British Medical Journals.
- He has presented his work at several National Conferences and Seminars organized on Surgical Oncology.
- He is an honourable member of the Indian Medical Association.
- He holds membership in the Indian Association of Surgical Oncology.
- Surgical Oncology
- Robotic-Assisted Surgery
- Minimal Access Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
List Of Treatments
- Breast Cancer Surgery
- Gastro-Intestinal Cancer Surgery
- Gynaecology Cancer Surgery
- Head and Neck Cancer Surgery
- Lung Cancer Surgery
- Oral Cancer Treatment
- Stomach Cancer Treatment
- Thoracic Cancer Surgery
- Bone Cancer
- Soft Tissue Carcinoma
- Breast Conservation Surgery
- Aesthetic and Cosmetic Breast Reconstruction
- Cytoreductive Surgeries
- Sentinel Node Biopsy
- Consultant (Surgical Oncology)- HCG – MSR Cancer Centre, MSR Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Consultant (Surgical Oncology)- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Consultant (Surgical Oncology)- BNH HCG Cancer Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MBBS- B J Government Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra
- MS (General Surgery)- B J Government Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra
- Senior Clinical Research Fellowship (Gastrointestinal Surgery)- Under Dr L J Desouza
- Senior Clinical Research Fellowship (Head and Neck Surgery)- Under Dr A R Fakih
- Senior Clinical Research Fellowship (Breast and Thoracic Services)- Under Dr S R Shinde & Dr S Sharma