About Dr Salil S. Bendre
- Dr. Salil S. Bendre is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Pulmonology and Bronchoscopy at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai.
- He possesses a vast experience of more than 24 years in the field of Respiratory, Bronchoscopy, and Sleep Medicine.
- His areas of expertise include Pulmonology, Interventional Bronchoscopy Procedures, Interventional and Non-Interventional Respiratory Diseases, Allergy & Immunology, and Respiratory Diseases.
- Dr. Bendre has treated over 3000 HIV patients with an excellent rate of recovery.
- He has presented Research Papers at many National Conferences and has attended numerous International Conferences.
- He provides Guidance for the Students registered and pursuing DNB in Respiratory Diseases.
- Dr. Bendre has received his training in Interventional and Non-Interventional Respiratory Management from India as well as Abroad.
- He organizes Certificate Courses for practising Doctors on Clinical Diagnosis in Respiratory Diseases.
- He has been part of several International Bronchoscopy and Thoracoscopy Workshops held in Singapore and France.
- He holds the professional membership of the European Respiratory Society, the Indian Medical Association (IMA), the Indian Chest Society, the Indian College of Allergology, and the Indian Association of Bronchology.
- Interventional Bronchoscopy Procedures
- Interventional and Non-Interventional Respiratory Diseases
- Allergy & Immunology
- Respiratory Diseases
List Of Treatments
- Sleep Disorder
- Balance Exercises
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Chest Disease
- Lung Abscess
- Lung Infections
- Critical Care
- Eosinophilia Treatment
- Nicotine/Tobacco (Smoking) De-addiction Treatment
- Obesity-Related Lung Diseases
- Sleep Apnea
- Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD)
- Obstructive Airways Disease
- Professor- K.J.Somaiya Medical College, Mumbai
- HOD (Chest Medicine & TB)- K.J. Somaiya Medical College, Mumbai
- Consultant (Pulmonology & Chest Medicine)- BSES Global Hospital, Andheri West, Mumbai
- Consultant (Pulmonology & Chest Medicine)- KLS Memorial Hospital, Irla, Mumbai
- MBBS- Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai
- MD (Chest & TB)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College
- Diploma (Allergy & Immunology)- Indian Institute of Allergy and Immunology, New Delhi