About Dr S.K. Tiwari
- Dr. S.K. Tiwari is currently working as the Associate Director & Head of General Surgery at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Patparganj.
- Dr. Tiwari holds an experience of more than 25 years in the field of General Surgery.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1982 and M.S. (General Surgery) in 1985 from Maharani Laxmi Bai Medical College Jhansi.
- He is an ongoing member of several associations such as the Indian Medical Association, AGISA, Delhi Medical Association and Association of Surgeons of India.
- His proficiency lies in performing procedures like Proctosigmoidoscopy, Sigmoidoscopy and Control of Hemorrhage, Colectomy, Blepharoplasty, Open Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Stomach Surgery, Esophageal Surgery and Open Appendectomy.
List Of Treatments
- Open Appendectomy
- Restylane Injections
- Vaser Liposuction
- Biopsy of Breast
- Bladder Surgery
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
- Removal or Destruction of Rectal or Intestinal Tumor
- Sigmoidoscopy and Control of Hemorrhage
- Gastroenterology Procedures
- Open Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Stomach Surgery
- Esophageal Surgery
- M.B.B.S.- Maharani Laxmi Bai Medical College Jhansi (1982)
M.S. (General Surgery)- Maharani Laxmi Bai Medical College Jhansi (1985)