About Dr S.K. Chadha
- Dr. S.K. Chadha is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Thoracic Surgery at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Chadha is a renowned Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgeon with extensive experience of more than four decades (40 years).
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1964 and M.S. (General Surgery) in 1968 from the University of Lucknow. Afterwards, he pursued M.Ch (Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgery)- in 1979 from the University of Pune.
- He also holds Fellowship in the International Academy of Cardiovascular Sciences.
- He is skilled in performing General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiac Transplantation, Homograft Mitral Valve Replacement, Mitral Valve Repair, Aortic Valve Repair, Surgery for Complex Rheumatic Heart Disease and Ross Procedure.
- Thoracic Surgery
- General Surgery
List Of Treatments
- Cardiac Transplantation
- Ross Procedure
- Mitral Valve Repair
- Aortic Valve Repair
- Homograft Mitral Valve Replacement
- Surgery for Complex Rheumatic Heart Disease
- M.B.B.S.- University of Lucknow (1964)
- M.S. (General Surgery)- University of Lucknow (1968)
- M.Ch (Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery)- University of Pune (1979)