About Dr S.C. Munshi
- Dr S.C. Munshi is currently associated as the Director and Senior Consultant of Interventional Cardiology at Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- Currently, he is also serving as a Director of the Department of Cardiac Research and Education Training at Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He holds a thriving experience of more than 57 years in the field of Interventional Cardiology.
- Dr Munshi Member is an honourable member of the Interventional Cardiology at Royal College of Physicians, England.
- He has been the President of the Cardiological Society of India.
- He is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (USA), the Indian College of Cardiology (India), the Royal College of Physicians (England), the Cardiological Society of India, the Indian College of Physicians (India), and the Indian Society of Electrocardiology (India).
- Dr Munshi has attended numerous National and International Seminars, Conferences, and Meetings.
- He has several Research Papers and Presentations in many reputed Journals to his credit.
- Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Coronary Angiograms
- Coronary Angioplasties
List Of Treatments
- FFR (Fractional Flow Reserve)
- IVUS (Intravascular Echocardiography)
- Myocardial Contrast Echo
- Uncontrolled BP Management
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Treadmill Test
- 2D Echo
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Renal Angioplasties
- Balloon Mitral Valvotomy
- Atherosclerotic Diseases
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Bradycardia (Abnormally Slow Heartbeat)
- Tachycardia (Rapid Heartbeat)
- Atrial Fibrillation (Irregular Heartbeat)
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Carotid Angioplasty
President- Cardiological Society of India
- DM- Interventional Cardiology
- Fellowship- American College of Cardiology, USA
- Fellowship- Indian College of Cardiology, India
- Fellowship- Royal College of Physicians, England
- Fellowship- Cardiological Society of India
- Fellowship- Indian College of Physicians, India
- Fellowship- Indian Society of Electrocardiology, India
- In 1991, Dr Munshi was awarded the fourth highest civilian award of the Padma Shri by the Government of India.
- In 2102, he was awarded the Life Time Achievement Award from the Cardiological Society Of India.