About Dr Rufus Vasanth Raj
- Dr. Rufus Vasanth Raj is currently working as the Senior Consultant of Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine at Dr. Rela Institute & Medical Centre, Chennai.
- Dr. Rufus is one of the few Hip Arthroscopy Surgeons available in India with over 12 years of experience.
- He completed his MBBS from Madras Medical College, Chennai and DNB in Orthopaedics from Dr. Rangarajan Memorial Hospital, Chennai.
- He has done fellowships in Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine from various prestigious institutions like Ganga Medical Centre And Hospital Pvt. Ltd., Coimbatore, Ortho One Orthopaedic Speciality Centre, Coimbatore and Clinica Mompia General Hospital, Spain.
- He is proficient in dealing with sports-related injuries like Dislocation, Ligament and Tendon injuries of all major joints.
- He holds membership of associations like International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy & Arthroplasty, Indian Orthopaedic Association, Indian Arthroscopy Society, Indian Society of Hip & Knee Surgeons, Indian Cartilage Society and AO Trauma India.
- Sports Medicine
- Cartilage Preservation
- Joint Restoration
- Sports Injuries
- Joint Preservation
- Sports Rehabilitation
List Of Treatments
- Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation (ACI)
- Key Hole Arthroscopy of Knee & Shoulder
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
- Consultant- Parvathy Hospital, Chennai
- Consultant- B.M. Orthopedic Hospital, Chennai
- Senior Registrar – Sundaram Medical Foundation, Chennai
- Registrar- Madras Medical College, Chennai
- MBBS- Madras Medical College, Chennai
- DNB (Orthopaedics)- Dr. Rangarajan Memorial Hospital (Sundaram Medical Foundation), Chennai