About Dr Rithin Rathnakar
- Dr Rithin Rathnakar is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery at Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon with vast experience of more than 14 years.
- He has received his training in Orthotopic Heart and Lung Transplantation from Greenlane Cardiothoracic Surgical Unit of the Auckland City Hospital, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Dr Rathnakar has also received training in Advanced Aortic Surgeries, including Aortic Emergencies from Auckland, New Zealand.
- His keen interest lies in performing Valve Surgeries, Aortic Surgeries, Cardiothoracic Surgeries, Vascular Surgeries, Off-Pump CABG, Lung Transplant, Heart Transplant, and Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) Management.
- He has manifested his work at numerous International and National Seminars and Conferences.
- Dr Rathnakar has published various Articles and Research Papers in many National and International Clinical Journals.
- He has esteemed membership of numerous National and International Medical Associations.
- Cardiac Surgery
- Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- Orthotopic Heart and Lung Transplantation
List Of Treatments
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Total Arterial Revascularization
- Off-Pump CABG
- Valve Repairs
- Valve Replacements
- Aortic Aneurysms
- Maze Surgery
- Lung Surgeries
- Thoracoscopic Surgery
- Mediastinal Tumour Surgery
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO)
- Heart and Lung Transplant
Consultant (Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery)- Greenlane Cardiothoracic Surgical Unit, Auckland City Hospital, Auckland, New Zealand
- MBBS- K S Hegde Medical Academy, Ullal, Mangalore, Karnataka
- MS (General Surgery)- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- MCh (Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery)- Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital, New Delhi
- Fellowship (Advanced Cardiothoracic Surgery)- Auckland, New Zealand