About Dr Ravindra Rupwate
- Dr. Ravindra Rupwate is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Pulmonology and Chest & Sleep Medicine at Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai.
- He possesses vast experience of more than 35 years in Pulmonology and Chest & Sleep Medicine.
- Dr. Rupwate holds more than 40 Publications in Scientific Journals to his credit.
- He has been awarded the Fellowship of the British Thoracic Society, London, UK and Tel Aviv University, Israel.
- Dr. Rupwate holds the professional membership of the Maharastra Medical Council.
- He also practices as a Senior Consultant at Jupiter Hospital, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra.
- Interventional Pulmonology
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Bronchoscopy
- Chest & Sleep Medicine
List Of Treatments
- sleep Apnea
- Transcutaneous Carbon Dioxide Monitoring
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Obstructive Airways Disease
- Bronchoscopic Closure of Bronchopleural Fistulas with Glues and Devices
- Medical Thoracoscopy with Pleurodesis
- Non-invasive Ventilatory Support
- Dilatation of Tracheobronchial Stenosis
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- DNB (Pulmonary Medicine)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- Fellowship- British Thoracic Society, London, UK
- Fellowship- Tel Aviv University, Israel