About Dr Rathindra Sarangi
- Dr. Rathindra Sarangi is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of General surgery at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Sarangi is a well known General surgeon with a an experience of more than 48 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1972 from Utkal University, Orissa, India afterwards he did M.S.(General Surgery) in 1977 from Utkal University, Orissa, India.
- He holds membership of Delhi Medical Council.
- His areas of expertise are Thyroid & Parathyroid surgery, Adrenal Pancreas, Colon and Rectal Surgery, Esophageal Surgery, Appendectomy, Varicose Vein Removal and Gallbladder Removal.
- Endocrine Surgery
- General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
List Of Treatments
- Adrenal Pancreas
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Esophageal Surgery
- Varicose Vein Removal
- Gallbladder Removal
- M.B.B.S.- Utkal University, Orissa, India (1972)
- M.S.(General Surgery)- Utkal University, Orissa, India (1977)