About Dr Raju Vyas
- Dr. Raju Vyas is currently practising as the Director of Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgery at Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh.
- Dr. Vyas is a well-acclaimed Cardiac surgeon with coveted experience of more than 21 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1988 from the University of Rajasthan and M.S. (General Surgery) in 1994 from Karnataka University. Further, he pursued M.Ch(Cardio-Thoracic Surgery) in 1998 from G.B. Pant Hospital, University of Delhi.
- He is known as one of the very few surgeons in India to specialise in Adult, pediatric thoracic and cardiovascular surgeries.
- He has successfully performed thousands of Neonatal and Congenital surgical procedures and Complex Cardiac surgeries with an excellent recovery rate.
- Dr. Vyas is an active member of the Cardiological Society of India.
- He is skilled in performing on and off-pump CABG, Combined Procedures like CABG and valve surgery, Congenital heart defect surgeries (ASD and VSD closures, TOF repairs), Valve repairs and valve replacements, Closed Heart surgeries and Minimally invasive cardiac surgical procedures.
- He has penned several articles in International and National medical journals.
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery
List Of Treatments
- Acute aortic dissection
- Bypass surgery
- Mitral and
- Heart valve replacement
- Pacemaker implantation
- HOCM surgery
- VSD closure
- Aorta bifemoral Bypass for Peripheral vascular surgery
- Robotics Cardiac surgery
- MICS CABG
- Valve replacement
- Redo valve replacement
- Arterial switch
- Registrar- LPS Institute of Cardiology
- Registrar- G B Pant Hospital
- M.B.B.S.- University of Rajasthan (1988)
- M.S. (General Surgery)- Karnatak University (1994)
- M.Ch(Cardio-Thoracic Surgery)- G.B. Pant Hospital, University of Delhi (1998)