About Dr Rajinder Yadav
- Dr Rajinder Yadav is currently working as the Director and HOD of Uro-Oncology and Andrology at Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh.
- He is a well-known Uro-Oncologist with a thriving experience of more than four decades (45 years).
- He has successfully performed more than 30000 surgeries, including 15000 endoscopic (TUR. PCNL, URS and RIRS), 6000 Laparoscopic Retroperitoneoscopic Surgeries and 1200 Laser Prostatectomies by Holmium Laser with an excellent recovery rate.
- He has established and developed the Department of Urology and MIS in many hospitals.
- He has done more than 200 Retrograde Intra-Renal Surgeries, 159 Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery and 85 Renal transplants.
- Dr. Yadav is an active member of the American Urological Association, European Association of Urologists, Society of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeon of India, Association Surgeon of India, Asian Congress of Urology and North Zone Urological Society of India.
- He has penned various articles in National and International medical journals.
- Kidney Transplant
- Surgical Oncology
List Of Treatments
- Kidney Stone Treatment
- Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery and Renal Transplant
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
- Adult and Paediatric Urology
- Transurethral Incision of The Prostate (TUIP)
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Male hypogonadism
- Laparo Uro-Onco Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Urology
- Varicocele Surgery
- Senior Consultant- Jaipur Golden Hospital
- Senior Consultant- Agrasen Hospital
- Senior Consultant- MGS Hospital
- M.B.B.S.- PGIMS, Rohtak (1973)
- M.S. (General Surgery)- PGIMS, Rohtak (1977)
- M.Ch (Urology)- AIIMS, New Delhi (1980)