About Dr Rajesh Garg
- Dr. Rajesh Garg is presently working as the Director and HOD of Neurology at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh.
- Dr. Garg is a well-acclaimed Neurologist with a rich experience of more than 34 years.
- He has set up the comprehensive video- EEG and EMG/EP labs and has commenced Epilepsy Monitoring and planned Intraoperative Monitoring.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1977, M.D. (Medicine) in 1982 and D.M. (Neurology) in 1988 from All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- He holds professional membership of several associations, including Neurological Society of India (NSI), Indian Epilepsy Association (IEA), Indian Endodontic Society (IES), Delhi Neurological Association (DNA), American Academy of Neurology (AAN)
- In 1989 he established the Neurology Department at Batra Hospital.
- He is proficient in treating Otoneurology, Electromyography (EMG), Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery, Headache Management and Neurological dysfunction.
List Of Treatments
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
- Headache Management
- Neurological dysfunction
- Spinal Disorders
- Video EEG
- Migraine Treatment
- Parkinson’s Disease Treatment
- Epilepsy Treatment
- Stroke Treatment
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Director (Neurology)- Max Super Speciality Center, Pitampura
- Director & HOD (Neurology)- Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh
- Director & HOD (Neurology)- Paras Hospital, Gurgaon
- Director & HOD (Neurology)- Max Healthcare
- Senior Consultant & HOD- Batra Hospital
- Senior Resident (Neurology)- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- M.B.B.S.- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (1977)
- M.D. (Medicine)- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (1982)
- D.M. (Neurology)- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (1988)