About Dr Rajesh Acharya
- Dr. Rajesh Acharya is currently working as the Senior Consultant of Neurosurgery at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Acharya is a renowned Neurosurgeon with a thriving experience of more than 34 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1985 and M.S. (General Surgery) in 1989 from Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur. Further, he pursued M.Ch (Neurosurgery) in 1995 from Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow.
- His areas of expertise are Stereotactic Surgery, Paediatric Surgery, Skull Base Surgery, Cervical spine, CV Junction, Anomaly and Kyphoplasty.
- He also holds Post Doctoral Fellowship from Louisiana State University, Shreveport (USA).
- He did his medical training in Stereotactic Surgery, Paediatric Surgery and Skull Base Surgery.
- He is an active member of the Delhi Medical Council and Delhi Neurological Association (DNA).
- He has published in several National and International medical journals.
List Of Treatments
- Stereotactic Surgery
- Paediatric Surgery
- Skull Base Surgery
- Cervical spine
- CV Junction Anomaly
- Minimally Invasive
- Spine Deformity Treatment
- Spine Surgery
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery
- Endoscopic Lumbar Disc Surgery
- Spinal Instrumentation Procedures
- M.B.B.S.- Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur (1985)
- M.S. (General Surgery)- Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur (1989)
- M.Ch (Neurosurgery)- Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow (1995)