About Dr Rajendran S
- Dr. Rajendran S is currently designated as the Senior Consultant of Neurology at Apollo Hospital, Greams Road, Chennai.
- Dr. Rajendran is a seasoned Neurologist with a thriving experience of 30 years.
- He completed his MBBS from Madras Medical College, Chennai and MD in General Medicine from Stanley Medical College & Hospital, Chennai. Further, he pursued DM in Neurology from Madras Medical College, Chennai and MSc in Clinical Neurology from the Institute of Neurology, Queen Square, London.
- He also underwent training in Neuropsychiatry in Cardiff, UK.
- He provides treatment for conditions like Epilepsy, Parkinson’s Disease, Alzheimer’s Disease and Movement Disorders.
- He is a life member of several acclaimed associations like the Indian Medical Association and Royal College of Physicians of Ireland.
- Clinical Neurology
List Of Treatments
- Epilepsy Botulinum Toxin Treatment
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Movement Disorders
- Muscle and Nerve Disorders
- Senior Consultant- Apollo Hospital, Greams Road, Chennai
- MBBS- Madras Medical College, Chennai
- MD- Stanley Medical College & Hospital, Chennai
- DM (Neurology)- Madras Medical College, Chennai
- MSc (Clinical Neurology)- Institute of Neurology, Queen Square, London