About Dr Rajeev Rathi
- Dr. Rajeev Rathi is currently associated as the Director of Transradial Interventional Programme at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi.
- Dr. Rathi is a renowned Interventional Cardiologist with extensive experience of more than 24 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1985 and M.D. (Medicine) in 1989 from Pt. JNM Medical College, Raipur. Further, he pursued D.M. (Cardiology) in 1998 from GSVM Medical College, Kanpur.
- He is commended for performing more than 15,000 Cardiovascular procedures successfully.
- He holds professional membership of Cardiological Society of India (CSI), European Society of Cardiology and Society of Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, USA.
- Dr. Rathi has developed “the heart app”, a free app to recognize early symptoms of heart attack and angina for the use of the general population and medical professionals.
- He is an expert in treating Aortic, Mitral, Pulmonary valves and adult Congenital Heart Disease by catheter intervention.
List Of Treatments
- Interventional cardiology
- Catheter intervention
- Heart Rhythm Disorder & Pacing
- Devices in Heart Failure
- Coronary Angioplasty
- RF Ablation For Arrhythmias
- M.B.B.S.- Pt. JNM Medical College, Raipur (1985)
- M.D. (Medicine)- Pt. JNM Medical College, Raipur (1989)
- D.M. (Cardiology)- GSVM Medical College, Kanpur (1998)