About Dr Rajeev Ranjan
- Dr. Rajeev Ranjan is currently practising as the Senior Consultant of Neurology at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Rajan has an experience of more than 21 years in the field of Neurology.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1994 from Ranchi University (1994) and M.D. (Medicine) in 1999 from Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidhyalaya, Indore, M.P. Further, he pursued D.N.B. (Neurology) in 2005 from the National Board Of Examination.
- He is an active member of the Delhi Medical Council.
- He is skilled in diagnosing and treating neurological disorders like Stroke, Alzheimer's disease, ataxia, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, neurobehavioral, Cerebrovascular diseases, Neuroimmunology, Movement disorders and Neurocritical care.
- Stroke and Nerve Diseases
List Of Treatments
- Disorder Of Sleep
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neuro Critical Care
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nerve Disorders
- Spine Conditions
- Cerebrovascular Diseases
- M.B.B.S.- Ranchi University (1994)
- M.D. (Medicine)- Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidhyalaya, Indore, M.P. (1999)
- D.N.B. (Neurology)- National Board Of Examination (2005)