About Dr Rachna Sharma
- Dr Rachna Sharma is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Laparoscopic, Hysteroscopic, and Endoscopic Surgery at Wockhardt Super Speciality Hospital, Mira Road, Mumbai.
- She holds vast experience of more than 32 years in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- She has completed her MBBS and MS in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- Dr Sharma specializes in Female Reproductive Health, including the Uterus, Fallopian Tubes, Pregnancy, Childbirth, Postpartum Period, Ovaries, and Breasts.
- She is an honourable member of various reputed National and International Medical Associations, such as the Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI), the Mumbai Obstetrics & Gynecological Society (MOGS), and the Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopist (IAGE).
- She has several Research Papers, Articles, and Presentations published in many reputed Journals to her credit.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Hysteroscopic Gynaecology
- Endoscopic Gynaecological Surgery
List Of Treatments
- High-Risk Pregnancy Care
- Vaginal Birth after previous Caesarean (VBAC)
- Basic Management for Infertility
- Pap Smear
- Colposcopy Examination
- Cervical Cancer Vaccination
- Management for Menopause
- Dysmenorrhea Treatment
- Unilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy
- D & C (Dilation and Curettage)
- Anterior Posterior Repair Colporrhaphy
- Endometriosis Surgery
- Laparoscopic Treatment of Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Pelvic Floor Reconstruction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Treatment
Senior Consultant (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)- Noble Hospital, Pune, Maharashtra
- MBBS- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
- MS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
- DNB (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi