About Dr Pravin Kulkarni
- Dr Pravin Kulkarni is currently associated as the Senior Consultant in the Department of Cardiac Surgery at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Adult Cardiac Surgeon and Aortic & Transplant Surgeon with vast experience of more than 17 years.
- Dr Kulkarni has received his training in Adult Cardiac and Aortic Surgery from St. Vincents Hospital, Melbourne, Australia.
- He is a member of the transplant team of Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai, and is involved in Heart, Heart-Lung Transplants, and Mechanical Circulatory Support Systems.
- Dr Kulkarni is an honourable member of the Maharashtra Medical Council, Mumbai, India.
- He holds the professional membership of the College of Physicians and Surgeons, Ontario, Canada.
- Dr Kulkarni is an esteemed member of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons, AHPRA, Australia.
- Cardiac Surgery
- Aortic & Transplant Surgery
List Of Treatments
- Arterial Grafting in Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Off-pump, On pump, Aorta no-touch, In Situ Mammaries, Composite Sequential Bypass Grafting
- Mitral Valve Repair/Replacement
- Tricuspid Valve Repair
- Aortic Valve Replacement
- Valve Sparing Aortic Root Replacement
- Surgery of ascending Aorta, Arch and Descending Thoracic Aorta
- Mechanical Circulatory Supports (ECMO/LVAD/RVAD)
- Destination VADS
- Heart and Heart-Lung Transplant Surgery
- Surgical Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
- Innovative Techniques in Cardiac Surgery
- Surgical Instruments for Innovative Adult Cardiac Surgery
- Registrar (Cardiac Surgery)- St Vincents Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
- Consultant (Cardiac Surgery)- Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Consultant (Cardiac and Lead Heart Transplant Surgery)- Gleneagles Global Hospital, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MBBS- B J Government Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra
- MS (General Surgery)- Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute, Bangalore, Karnataka
- MCh (CVTS)- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh
- Fellowship (CTS and Transplant Surgery)- Toronto General Hospital at Toronto
- Fellowship (Adult Cardiac & Aortic Surgery)- St Vincents Hospital, Melbourne, Australia