About Dr Prashant Jain
- Prashant Jain is an expert Pediatric Surgeon and Pediatric Urologist with more than 15 years of experience.
- He is a Gold Medalist in MS (Gen Surgery) and Gold Medalist in MCh (Ped Surgery).
- He is an active member of the Indian Association of Pediatric Surgery.
- His advanced Laparoscopic skills, Pediatric urology, and Appendicitis Treatment are highly incredible.
- Jain has issued several research articles in numerous journals and has written conservative management of splenic Abscess which is accepted in the Journal of Pediatric Surgery.
- Pediatric Laparoscopy
- Pediatric Urology
- Appendicitis Treatment
- Congenital diseases
List Of Treatments
- Augmentation Cystoplasty
- Removal of Kidney Stones
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
- Senior Resident, KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- Senior Resident, Kalawati Saran Children Hospital, New Delhi
- Observer, GOSH, London, UK
- MCh, 2007, Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- MS, 2003, Pt J N M Medical College, Raipur
- MBBS, 2000, Netaji Subash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur
- Gold Medalist in MS (Gen Surgery)
- Gold Medalist in MCh (Ped Surgery)