About Dr Pradyumna J. Oak
- Dr. Pradyumna J. Oak is currently associated as the Director & Head of Neurology at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Neurologist with vast experience of more than 25 years.
- He holds the professional membership of the Indian Association of Neurology, India.
- He has published his work in several reputed National and International Journals.
- He teaches and provides case presentations for medical residents and postgraduate Neurosurgeons once or twice a week.
- Dr. Oak has been actively practising Interventional Neurology and managing patients with Acute Stroke, Carotid, Aneurysm, Intracranial Stenosis, and A-V Malformations.
- He also holds several Research Papers and Presentations to his credit.
- Movement & Memory Disorders
- Neuro-Degenerative Diseases
- Acute Stroke Management
- Neuro Intervention
List Of Treatments
- Brain Haemorrhage Treatment
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Endovascular Coiling
- Surgical Clipping
- Brain Mapping
- Facial Nerve Repair
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- Alzheimer’s Disease Treatment
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Gait Disorders
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Neurolysis Procedure
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Consultant (Neurology)- Global Hospital, Parel, Mumbai
- Consultant (Neurology)- Shushrusha Hospital, Dadar, Mumbai
- Consultant (Neurology)- Saifee Hospital, Girgaon, Mumbai
- Consultant (Neurology)- Prince Aly Khan Hospital, Mazagaon, Mumbai
- Professor (Neurology)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- MBBS- Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur, Maharashtra
- MD (Neurology)- Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur, Maharashtra
- DM (Neurology)- Topiwala National Medical College & BYL Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship (Interventional Neurology)- Pune (with Dr Anand Alurka)
- Fellowship- Florida Institute of Neurologic Rehabilitation