About Dr. Pradeep Sharma
- Pradeep Sharma is a skilled orthopaedic surgeon with over 37 years of experience.
- His fields of speciality are Joint Replacement Surgery of the Hip & Knee and Trauma Surgery.
- He has executive memberships at numerous medical fraternities like the Delhi Medical Association (DMA).
- He presently helps as Chairman & HOD Institute for Bone, Joint Replacement, and Orthopedics Spine & Sports Medicine.
- Unilateral Knee Replacement Surgery
- Unilateral Hip Replacement Surgery
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Both Knee Replacement together
- Visiting Consultant – Fortis Hospital Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
- Sr. Consultant & Orthopaedic Surgeon, Chief Coordinator – Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi Visiting Consultant – Rockland Hospital New Delhi
- Visiting Consultant – Rockland Hospital New Delhi
- Adult Reconstruction Surgery, Royal Liverpool Hospital & Joint Replacements Queen Mary Hospital, U.K.
- Paediatric Orthopaedics, Alder Hey Children’s Hospital, Liverpool, U.K.
- Trauma Fellowship ,Davos, Switzerland
- Arthroplasty Fellowships, Sindelfingen, Germany and Sentinel Hospital, Los Angeles, U.S.A.
- MS – Orthopaedics ,PGIMER, Chandigarh, India
- MBBS ,University of Rajasthan
Member of Delhi Medical Association (DMA)