About Dr Poonam Sidana
- Dr. Poonam Sidana is presently associated as the Director of Pediatrics at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh.
- Dr. Sidana is a prominent Pediatrician with vast experience of more than 25 years.
- She completed her M.B.B.S. in 1991 and M.D. (Pediatrics) in 1995 from Christian Medical College & Hospital (CMCH), Ludhiana.
- She has done her medical training in Neonatal Intensive Care from WCH, Adelaide, Australia.
- She received the 2nd prize in Post Graduation Quiz by the Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP).
- She holds life membership of several organisations such as the Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP), National Neonatology Forum (NNF), North - West Branch of Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP) and National Neonatology Forum (NNF), Delhi Branch.
- She is skilled in diagnosing and treating Chickenpox, Measles, Jaundice, Fever, Cough, Respiratory Problems, Viral Fever and Stomach Disorders.
List Of Treatments
- Respiratory Problems
- Viral Fever
- Stomach Disorders
- Consultant – Max Hospital, Pitampura
- Consultant (Neonatal Paediatrician)- Delhi Newborn Center, Pitampura, Delhi
- Senior Registrar- Women & Children Hospital, Australia
- M.B.B.S.- Christian Medical College & Hospital (CMCH), Ludhiana (1991)
- M.D. (Pediatrics)- Christian Medical College & Hospital (CMCH), Ludhiana (1995)