About Dr P. S. Narang
- Dr. P. S. Narang is a notable Pediatrician with extensive experience of more than 25 years.
- Dr. Narang is presently working as the Associate Director of Paediatrics at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh.
- He finished his M.B.B.S. in 1978 from the University of Delhi. Further, he pursued Diploma in Child Health (DCH) from the University of Delhi and Royal College of Physicians, London.
- He did his medical training from prestigious medical institutes of India as well as Abroad.
- His areas of expertise lie in General Pediatrics, Pediatrics Neo-Netal and Pediatrics Gastro Endocrinology.
- He has penned several papers in National and International medical journals to his credit.
- He is an active member of different associations such as the Royal College of Physicians (London), Infectious Disease Chapter of Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP), Pediatric Advanced Life Support and Neonatal Advanced Life Support.
List Of Treatments
- Childhood Infection
- Diet Advice
- Growth Monitoring
- Measles Treatment
- Newborn Baby Care
- Nutrition Assessment
- Viral Fever
- New Born Child Disorders
- Fever Pain
- Child Growth
- Child Asthma
- Growth Management
- Nutrition in Children
- M.B.B.S.- University of Delhi (1978)
- DCH- University of Delhi (1982)
- DCH- Royal College of Physicians, London (1984)