About Dr Nitin Jha
- Dr. Nitin Jha is currently working as the Senior Consultant of General & Laparoscopic Surgery at Fortis Hospital, Noida.
- Dr. Jha is a well-known General surgeon with vast experience of more than 18 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1998 from the University of Pune and M.S. (General Surgery) in 2005 from Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj University, Nagpur.
- He is known for using SINGLE INCISION TECHNIQUE for Laparoscopic surgeries, i.e. making only one cut instead of 3-4 cuts while performing the surgery.
- He has successfully performed more than 4000 Advance laparoscopic and Bariatric surgeries.
- His areas of expertise are Appendectomy, Gastric Bypass, Hemicolectomy, Inguinal Hernia Repair, Lap Gastric Banding, Laparoscopic Gall Bladder Removal, Laparoscopic Hernia Repair and Sleeve Gastrectomy.
- He is an active member of the European Association for Endoscopic Surgery, Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India, Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons and Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India.
- General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Gastro Intestinal Surgery
- Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery
List Of Treatments
- Fistula Surgery
- Trauma Surgery
- Jaundice Treatment
- Gall Bladder (Biliary) Stone Treatment
- Piles Surgery
- Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Endoscopic Surgery
- Laser Fissure Surgery
- Breast Augmentation Surgery
- Breast Cancer Management
- Breast Reduction Surgery
- Vaser Liposuction
- Consultant- Laparoscopic and Ge at PSRI Hospital, Delhi
- Consultant- Indo-Gulf Hospital , Noida
- Consultant- Batra Hospital , Delhi
- Senior Registrar- Apollo Hospital, Sarita Vihar
- Lecturer- I.G, Govt. Medical College
- M.B.B.S.- University of Pune (1998)
- M.S. (General Surgery)- Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj University, Nagpur (2005)
- FACS- Fellow of American College of Surgeons
- FIAGES – Fellow of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons