About Dr Nimesh Shah
- Dr Nimesh Shah is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of General, Gastrointestinal, and Laparoscopic Surgery at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Mumbai.
- He is a notable General, Gastrointestinal, and Laparoscopic Surgeon with vast experience of more than 29 years.
- He is frequently invited as a Guest and Participant at several Conferences in Mumbai and various Workshops with the Ethicon Institute.
- Dr Shah is an honourable member of the Association of Medical Consultant.
- He holds the professional membership of the Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- His areas of expertise and special interest include Laparoscopy Surgery, Gastrointestinal Surgery, Colorectal Surgery and Hernia Repair Surgery.
- Dr Shah is a teaching faculty at many prestigious Medical Institutes and Associations of Mumbai and Maharashtra.
- He has many Research Papers and Publications in many reputed Journals to his credit.
- General Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgeries
- Robotic Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Minimal Access Surgery
- Complicated GI Cases
- Stapled Haemorrhoidectomy and Endoscopy
List Of Treatments
- Laparoscopic Colorectal Resections
- Robotic Colorectal Resections
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Pelvic Floor Surgeries
- Fistula Repair
- Open Colon Rectal Cancer Resections
- Minimal Invasive treatment of Fistula
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Piles Surgery
- Functional Bowel Disorders
- Hiatus Hernia Surgery
- Laparoscopic Fundoplication
- Laparoscopic Cardiomyotomy
- Laparoscopic Splenectomy
- Laparoscopic Colectomy
- Minimally Invasive Endocrine Surgeries
- Thoracoscopic Surgeries
- Laser In Perianal Cases and Varicose Veins
- Laparoscopic Hernia Repair
- Consultant (Surgical Gastroenterology)- Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai
- Consultant (General Surgery)- Sushrut Hospital and Research Center, Chembur, Mumbai
- Consultant (General Surgery)- Bombay Hospital And Medical Research Centre, Mumbai
- MBBS- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad, Maharashtra
- MS (General Surgery)- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad, Maharashtra