About Dr Nandan Shetye
- Dr Nandan Shetye is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Ophthalmology at Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Ophthalmologist with vast experience of more than 25 years.
- He has received his Clinical training in Ocular Oncology at Jules Gonin Eye Hospital, Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Dr Shetye holds the professional membership of the Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC) and the Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- He has numerous Research Papers and Presentations to his credit in many reputed National and International Journals.
- His areas of expertise are Phacoemulsification Cataract Surgery, Lasers for Medical Retina, Vitreoretinal Surgery, Refractive Laser Surgery, Ocular Oncology, MICS (Micro-Incision Cataract Surgery), and Glaucoma Surgery.
- Dr Shetye has attended several meetings, seminars, and conferences as a guest and speaker.
- Phacoemulsification Cataract Surgery
- Lasers for Medical Retina
- Vitreoretinal Surgery
- Refractive Laser Surgery
- Ocular Oncology
List Of Treatments
- Phacoemulsification Surgery
- MICS (Micro-Incision Cataract Surgery)
- Glaucoma Surgery-Trabeculectomy with MMC
- Congenital Glaucoma
- Pterygium with Autograft
- Ptosis Surgery
- Frontalis Sling
- Ectropion Correction
- Entropion Correction
- External DCR
- Probing for Congenital NLD Obstruction
- OSSN Management
- Anterior Orbitotomy
- Evisceration with Implant
- Enucleation with Implant
- Cataract Surgery
Consultant (Ophthalmology)- Shushrusha Hospital, Dadar, Mumbai
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- MS (Ophthalmology)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- DNB- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Diploma- Ophthalmic Medicine and Surgery
- Fellowship (General Surgery)- Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
- Fellowship- College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai
- Clinical Fellowship (Ocular Oncology)- Jules Gonin Eye Hospital, Lausanne, Switzerland