About Dr Nagraj G. Huilgol
- Dr. Nagraj G. Huilgol is currently associated as the Chief of Radiation Oncology at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Radiation Oncologist with vast experience of more than 50 years.
- He is the Key Contributor in setting up the Radiation Oncology Center at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai.
- He holds more than 100 Journals in both National and International Journals.
- He has presented his work at various National and International Conferences and Seminars.
- Dr. Huilgol is the Member, Editor, and Chief of Many National and International Editorial Boards.
- He is the Founder Member of the Society for Cancer Research and Communication.
- He has been the President of the Society for the Right to Die with Dignity, the Indian Association of Hyperthermic Oncology and Medicine, the Association of Radiation Oncologists of India- Maharashtra State Chapter, the International Clinical Hyperthermia Society- ICHS (USA), and the Society for Radiation Research (SRR).
- He is a Vise President of the Asian Society of Hyperthermia and Oncology (Japan) and the Indian Association of Radiation Biology.
- Dr. Huilgol holds the professional membership of various National Medical Associations, such as the Association of Radiation Oncologists, the Indian Association of Medical Oncology, the Indian Society of Oncology, the Indian Association of Immunologists, the Indian Association of Cytologists, the Indian Association of Hyperthermic Oncology & Medicine, the Association of Medical Physicists of India, the Indian Medical Association, the Indian Society for Radiation Biology, the Indian Society for Head & Neck Oncology, the Indian Society of Cancer, the Association of Health Administration, the Association of British Scholars, the Indian Brachytherapy Society, the Indian Nuclear Society, and the Indian College of Radiation Oncology (ICRO).
- He also holds professional membership in several International Associations, including the Association of Therapeutic Radiation Oncologists of America (ASTRO)- USA, the Radiation Research Society-USA, the North American Hyperthermia Group-USA, the European Association of Hyperthermia (ESHO), the New York Academy of Sciences, the Asian Association of Radiation Research, the International Clinical Hyperthermia Society, and the Asian Society of Hyperthermia and Oncology (ASHO).
- He is an honourable Member of Governing Council at Pushpagiri Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Thiruvalla, Kerala, India.
- Dr. Huilgol is a Working Trustee at Indore Cancer Foundation, Indore, India.
- He has organized more than 20 Conferences on both the National and International level.
- Radiation Oncology
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
List Of Treatments
- Intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT)
- Stereotactic Radio Therapy (SRT)
- Adaptive Radiation Therapy (ART)
- PET Based Radiotherapy Planning
- Radiation Therapy
- PET Scan
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Linear accelerator therapy
- Novalis Radiation Therapy
- Truebeam Radiation Therapy
- Ablation Therapy
- Proton Therapy
- House Physician (Department of Radiotherapy)- Bombay Hospital (MRC), Mumbai
- House Physician (Department of Surgery and Surgical Oncology)- Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai
- House Physician (Department of Radiation Oncology)- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Registrar (Department of Radiation Oncology)- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Senior Resident- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Senior Registrar (Department of Radiation Oncology)- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Assistant Professor (Radiotherapy)- Kidwai Memorial Institute for Oncology, Bangalore
- MBBS- Karnataka University, Dharwad, Karnataka, India (1975)
- DGO- College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai (1977)
- MD (Radiation Oncology)- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (1980)
In 2013, On Doctors Day, Dr. Huilgol received Life Time Award by Indian Medical Association.