About Dr Muthukumaran Jayapaul
- Dr. Muthukumaran Jayapaul is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Endocrinology at Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai.
- Dr. Jayapaul is a renowned Endocrinologist with a vast experience of 24 years.
- He completed his MBBS from Rajah Muthiah Medical College. Further, he pursued MRCP from the University of Edinburgh, UK and MD in Diabetes and Genetics from Newcastle University, UK.
- His areas of interest include Insulin resistance, Prevention of Diabetes, Thyroid cancer and Endocrine Disorders.
- He underwent special training in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Internal medicine in UK for almost 12 years.
- He holds membership in numerous reputed associations like Royal College of Physicians, Edinburgh, European Endocrine Society, European Neuroendocrine Tumor Society, Indian Medical Association, Endocrine Society of India, Endocrine Society of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry.
- He has published papers in many National and International journals.
- Thyroid Disorders
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Prevention of Diabetes
- Genetic Endocrine Disorders
List Of Treatments
- Gigantism and Acromegaly
- Cushing Syndrome
- Thyroid Cancer
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Director- Arka Centre for Hormonal Health, Chennai
- Consultant- Chennai Meenakshi Multispeciality Hospital, Mylapore
- Consultant- Kauvery Hospital
- MBBS- Rajah Muthiah Medical college
- MRCP- University of Edinburgh, UK
- MD (Diabetes & Genetics)- Newcastle University, UK
- CCT (Endocrinology & Internal Medicine)- Newcastle University, UK