About Dr Mukesh Kumar
- Dr. Mukesh Kumar is currently practising as the Associate Director and Head of Parkinson's Disease Unit at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket.
- Dr. Kumar has extensive experience of 15 years in the field of Neurology.
- He finished his M.B.B.S. in 2002 and M.D. (General Medicine) in 2006 from the Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University. Further, he did D.N.B. in 2006 from the National Board of Examination, followed by D.M. (Neurology) in 2010 from All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- He has done Stem Cell Research in ALS, Cerebral Palsy & Ischemic Stroke and DBS (Deep Brain Stimulation) Programming in Parkinson Disease.
- Dr. Kumar holds professional membership in several organisations such as the National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS), Movement Disorder Society (MDS), Indian Academy of Neurology (IAN) and American Academy of Neurology (AAN).
- He is skilled in treating patients with Stroke, Epilepsy, Myasthenia Gravis, Parkinson disease, Deep Brain Stimulation, Movement disorders and Botulinum Toxin.
List Of Treatments
- Brain Stroke
- Vertigo & Balance Disorder
- Parkinson’s disease
- Epilepsy Disease
- M.B.B.S.- Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (2002)
- M.D. (General Medicine)- Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (2006)
- D.N.B.- National Board Of Examination (2006)
- D.M. (Neurology)- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (2010)