About Dr Mandeep Singh Malhotra
- Dr. Mandeep Singh Malhotra is currently serving as the Senior Consultant of Surgical Oncology and Head, Neck and Breast Oncology.
- He is a renowned Surgical Oncologist with a thriving experience of more than 15 years.
- He did his training in Microvascular Reconstruction and Head and Neck oncology from Mazumder- Shaw Cancer Centre in Narayana Hrudalaya, Bangalore.
- He has performed the First Robot-assisted to Autologous tissue Breast Reconstruction Surgery for Partial Mastectomy with Axillary Clearance.
- He has various publications to his credit in National and International medical journals.
- He did advance medical training in post-mastectomy Breast Reconstruction and Breast Oncoplasty at St Andrews Hospital, Chelmsford, UK.
- Dr. Mandeep holds professional membership of Indian Society Thyroid Surgeons, Association Of Surgeons Of India, Association Of Breast Surgeons Of India, Foundation Of Head Neck Oncology and Indian Association Of Surgical Oncology.
- He is the First oncologist to reciprocate the Japanese technique of Transoral Endoscopic(Non-Robotic) Resection for Oropharyngeal Cancer.
- Breast oncoplasty, Gynae oncology, Post Mastectomy reconstruction, Therapeutic mammaplasty
- Head, Neck and Thyroid Cancer surgery, Anterior and Lateral skull Base surgery, Oral cancer resections
- Parapharangeal tumor removal, resection of laryngo- pharyngeal cancer
List Of Treatments
- Breast oncoplasty
- Gynae oncology
- Post Mastectomy reconstruction
- Therapeutic mammaplasty
- Head, Neck and Thyroid Cancer surgery
- Anterior and Lateral skull Base surgery
- Oral cancer resections
- Parapharangeal tumor removal
- Resection of laryngo- pharyngeal cancer
- Consultant & Head- Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh
- Consultant- Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- M.B.B.S.- University of Delhi (2003)
- M.S. (General Surgery)- Barkatulla University, Bhopal (2007)
- Fellowship in Surgical Oncology (Head & Neck) – Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- UICC Fellowship in Breast Oncoplasty and Genetic Breast Cancer – St Andrews Center, Broomfield Hospital, Essex UK
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery – BMHRC
- Fellowship in Head & Neck Surgical Oncology & Microvascular Reconstruction – MSCC – Narayana Hrudayalaya, Bangalore