About Dr Mamta Mishra
- Dr. Mamta Mishra is currently associated as the Director of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.
- Dr. Mishra is a well-known Gynaecologist with a thriving experience of more than 19 years.
- She has successfully performed surgeries like ablation, laparoscopic ectopic pregnancy surgery and hysteroscopy so far.
- She did her M.B.B.S. in 1994 from Ranchi University, Jharkhand and M.S. (Gynecology & Obstetrician) in 1999 from Patna University, Bihar.
- She was the special registrar at Conquest Hospital UK.
- She holds membership in several organisations, including the Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD), Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI), International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynaecology and British Fertility Society.
- Obstetrics And Gynaecology
List Of Treatments
- Advanced Fetal Ultrasound
- Advanced Laparoscopy
- Assisted Hatching
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Cervical Cerclage
- Dilation and Curettage
- Dilation and Curettage for Miscarriage
- Endocervical Curettage
- Endometrial Ablation
- Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Vaginal Prolapse Surgery
- Consultant- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
- Consultant- Safdarjung Hospital
- Consultant- Hindu Rao Hospital
- M.B.B.S.- Ranchi University Ranchi, Jharkhand (1994)
- M.S. (Gynecology & Obstetrician)- Patna University Patna, Bihar (1999)