About Dr Mala Srivastava
- Dr. Mala Srivastava is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Gynaecology at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Srivastava is a well-known Gynaecologist with an experience of more than 35 years.
- She completed her M.B.B.S. in 1984 from NRS Medical College, Kolkata and Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics (DGO) in 1988 from BRD Medical College, Gorakhpur. Further, she pursued DNB (Obstetrics & Gynecology) in 1993 from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- She did her medical training in Gynae Oncology & Gynae endoscopy from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. Afterwards, she did training in Robotic Surgery as Console Surgeon from Strasburg, France.
- She also holds membership in some prestigious associations, including the Endoscopic Committee of AOGD, Indian Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology, Indian Menopause Society Delhi Chapter and High-Risk Pregnancy Committee of AOGD.
- She is experienced in diagnosing and treating High-Risk Pregnancy, Hysteroscopy, Infertility Treatment, Women Diseases, Vaginal discharge, Menopause problems, Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Pre & Post Delivery Care and Nutrition for Pregnant Women.
List Of Treatments
- Gynaecological Oncology
- Endoscopic Surgery
- High-Risk Pregnancy
- Minimal Invasive Surgery
- Breast Screening
- Infertility Treatment
- Women Diseases
- Vaginal discharge
- Menopause problems
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Pre and Post Delivery Care
- Nutrition for Pregnant Women
- M.B.B.S.- NRS Medical College, Kolkata (1984)
- DGO- BRD Medical College, Gorakhpur (1988)
- DNB (Obstetrics & Gynecology) – Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi (1993)
- FICOG – Fellow of Indian College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists