About Dr Lalit Mohan Parashar
- Dr. Lalit Mohan is presently serving as the Senior Consultant of ENT Surgery at PSRI Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Parashar is a renowned ENT Surgeon with an excellent experience of more than three decades (35 years).
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1984 and M.S. (ENT) in 1988 from the Maulana Azad Medical College.
- In 2009 he finished the Advance Course of Vestibuloacoustic Technology from Tinnitus Institute, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- He has successfully performed Microsurgery of Ear, Head and Neck, including curative and rehabilitative surgeries for cancers and endoscopic sinus surgery.
- He did his medical training in Coblation Surgeries in Obstructive Sleep Apnea from Eurosleep Clinic, Denmark (2011), Balloon Sinuplasty- A cadaveric from Bangkok (2012) and Neurotron Cochlear Implant from Xinyang and Hangzhou, China (2014).
- He holds membership of the Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI), Indian Medical Association (IMA), Indian Rhinology Society, Cochlear Implant Group of India (CIGI) and Indian Pediatric ORL Society.
- He is skilled in diagnosing and treating Sinus infection, voice and swallowing disorders, sleep apnea, ear diseases, hearing and balance disorders, Cerebrospinal fluid leak, Nose bleeds (epistaxis), benign and malignant tumours affecting the nose and sinuses.
- ENT Surgery
List Of Treatments
- Ear Specialist
- Nose Specialist
- Throat Specialist
- Advanced course in Hearing Aid technology
- Coblation Surgery Training in Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Advances in Cochlear Implant Surgery
- Head and Neck Surgeon
- Microsurgery of Ear & Mastoids
- Cochlear Implant Surgery
- Senior Consultant- Apollo Hospital, Delhi
- Senior Consultant- Batra Hospital, Delhi
- Senior Consultant- Fortis Hospital, Delhi
- Senior Consultant- Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad
- M.B.B.S.- Maulana Azad Medical College (1984)
- M.S. (ENT)- Maulana Azad Medical College (1988)