About Dr Krupa Torne
- Dr. Krupa Torne is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Paediatric Neurology at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai.
- Currently, she is also associated with Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Girgaon, Mumbai as a Consultant of Paediatric Neurology.
- She is a renowned Paediatric Neurologist with vast experience of more than 15 years.
- In 2017, She was a Chief Guest at the World Congress of Anatomist at Gadag Medical College, Karnataka, India.
- In 2018, She was recognized as a Best Woman Achiever in Paediatric Neurology at the Indian Women Convention.
- Dr. Torne is an honourable member of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, UK.
- She holds professional membership at various Medical Associations, including the Association of Medical Consultants, the Indian Academy of Paediatrics, the British Paediatric Neurology Association, the European Paediatric Neurology Association, the International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society, the American Epilepsy Society (US), the International Child Neurology Association (ICNA), the International League against Epilepsy (ILAE), the International League against Epilepsy (ILAE)-British Chapter, the British Columbia Epilepsy Society, the Indian Academy of Neurology, the Indian Epilepsy Society, the Bombay Neurosciences Association, the Association of Child Neurology (India), the Paediatric Neurology Division Indian Academy Paediatrics.
- She holds numerous Paper Publications and Presentations in many International and National Journals.
- Dr. Torne is an invited faculty at various Seminars and Conferences on Paediatric Neurology.
- Paediatric Neurology
- Paediatric Epilepsy
- Paediatric Stroke
- Developmental Disorders
- Epilepsy Treatment
- Lumbar Puncture
- Management of Seizures
List Of Treatments
- Epilepsy: Medical Management
- Cerebral Palsy
- Comprehensive and Multi-Disciplinary Paediatric Neurorehabilitation
- Mechanical Thrombectomy
- Neurological Emergencies
- Developmental Delays
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Learning Disorders
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Neurometabolic/ Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis (ADEM)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Vertebral Stenosis
- Intracranial Stenosis
- Consultant (Paediatric Neurology)- Shushrusha Citizens’ Co-operative Hospital, Dadar, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Consultant (Paediatric Neurology)- Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Girgaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Diploma- Child Health
- Fellowship (Paediatric Neurology & Epilepsy)- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, Maharashtra
- International Fellowship (Paediatric Neurology, Epilepsy and Neurorehabilitation)- Birmingham Children’s Hospital, UK