About Dr Koushik Herle
- Dr. Koushik Herle is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Paediatric Surgery at Rainbow Children's Hospital Marathahalli, Bangalore.
- Dr. Herle is a well-known Paediatric Surgeon with a thriving experience of more than ten years.
- He completed her MBBS from Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore and MS (General Surgery) from Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Medical College and Sassoon General Hospital, Pune.
- Further, he pursued MCh in Paediatric Surgery from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
- He completed his primary and advanced Laparoscopic Training from the Institute of Medical and Minimal Access Surgery Training (IMMAST), Mumbai.
- His special area of interest is Minimal Access Surgeries and Paediatric Urology.
- His expertise includes Posterior Urethral Valve, PUJ Obstruction, Neurogenic Bladder, Hypospadias, Vesicoureteral Reflux (VUR), Paediatric Urology Surgeries, Urodynamic Studies (UDS) and Congenital Abnormalities.
- Minimal Access Surgery
- Paediatric Urology
- Paediatric Surgery
List Of Treatments
- Posterior Urethral Valve
- PUJ Obstruction
- Neurogenic Bladder
- Vesicoureteral Reflux (VUR)
- Paediatric Urology Surgeries
- Urodynamic Studies (UDS)
- Congenital Abnormalities
- Consultant – Gandhi Government Hospital, Hyderabad
- MBBS – Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- MS (General Surgery) – Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Medical College and Sassoon General Hospital, Pune.
- MCh (Paediatric Surgery) Christian Medical College, Vellore
- DNB -Institute of Medical and Minimal Access Surgery Training (IMMAST)