About Dr Kishori Kadam
- Dr. Kishori Kadam is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Obstetrics & Gynaecology at Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai.
- She is a renowned Obstetrician & Gynaecologist and IVF Specialist with vast experience of more than 35 years.
- She holds the professional membership of the Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- She is also a member of the Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
- In 2005, She underwent Indo-German Training Course in Advance Endoscopic Gynaecological Surgery from Giessen School of Endoscopic Surgery, Germany.
- In 2006, Dr. Kadam received a Diploma in IVF from the Reproductive Medicine University Hospitals, Schleswig-Holstein, Kiel, Germany.
- In 2102, She received her training in IVF from IVI Fertility, Valencia and Madrid, Spain.
- The success rate of treatment provided by Dr. Kadam in IVF is 45%, IUI is 33%, and Surrogacy is 71%.
- Her area of interest includes Gynaecological Laparoscopic Surgery, IVF, PCOS Management, and High-Risk Pregnancies.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Gynaecological Laparoscopic Surgery
- High–Risk Pregnancies
List Of Treatments
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Fertility Issues
- Laparoscopic removal of Ectopic Pregnancy
- Operative Hysteroscopy
- PCOS Management
- Minimal-Access Gynaecological Surgery
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Pelvic Floor Surgery
- Fibroids Removal Surgery
- Assistant Honorary- Mulund Maternity Home, MCGM Mulund (West), Mumbai
- Proprietor- Ashirwad Maternity & Nursing Home, Bhandup (West), Mumbai
- Proprietor- Ashirwad Centre for Reproductive Medicine, Mulund (West), Mumbai
- Consultant (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)- Nova Speciality Surgery, Mumbai
- MBBS- Grant Medical College & Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai
- DGO- Grant Medical College & Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai
- MD (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)- Grant Medical College & Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai